Make your own free website on

USA Visas

Non Immigrant Visa Classes (Temporary)

A -      Foreign Government Officials

B -      Visitor Visa

F -      Academic Students

H -     Temporary Work Visa. Most Commonly used Category                 for the Professionals.  Requires a minimum 4 Year              Equivalence of USA Bachelors Program.  Includes:                    Professional Nurses, Specialty Occupation Workers                 (Computer Programmers, Engineers, etc.) and Trainees.

J -      Exchange Visitors, Includes Medical Drs.

K -     Fiancés and Fiancées

L -     Intercompany Transferees

TN -  NAFTA Visas for Canadian's and Mexican Professionals.


Immigrant Visa Classes (Permanent) 


Immediate Relatives including:  

    Spouses of U.S. citizens
    Minor children of U.S. citizens
    Parents of non-minor U.S. citizens
    Spouses of recently deceased U.S. citizens

Preference Classes:

First: Unmarried sons and daughters of U.S. citizens.
Second: Spouses or unmarried sons and daughters of permanent residents.
Third: Married sons and daughters of U.S. citizens.
Fourth: Brothers and sisters of U.S. citizens over 21.


Employment :

First: Priority workers, including (a) persons of extraordinary ability, (b) outstanding professors and researchers, and (c) multinational executives and managers.

Second: Members of professions holding advanced degrees or persons of exceptional ability.

Third: (a) Professionals and skilled workers, and (b) other workers.

Fourth: Investors who hire at least 10 U.S. workers and invest $1,000,000.

A Special Program: which only requires a minimum of US$250,000 Investment for a 5 Year Investor USA visa, or Invest only US$500,000 to get a chance at Permanent Green Card. The investor must have a Net Asset Value of US$1 Million ($ 1,000,000).